From Mobile Advertising Partners (MAP's)
The MAP’s OnePagePlus© Website is the perfect addition to any business looking to get more customers! It’s affordable, Mobile Responsive (works on phones & tablets), and will help bring you more customers. The OnePagePlus© Website will:
- Increase discoverability. Create the perfect Mobile Website so people can find you on their phones using local search. 70% of all searches are made from Mobile Devices, and that’s increasing daily.
- Show visitors more about your products and services. Showcase your work! Show what makes you great!
- Make it easier for customers to contact you. Having your phone number & contact information in as many places as possible is good for business.
- Post another Map. Make sure as many people as possible can find your business.
- Give Your Business credibility. A well designed web site shows your professionalism and dedication to your business and customers.
- Easy to use One Button Call. A one touch, easy to see and access button on your customers mobile phone makes it easier to call you NOW.
- Start building your brand. Your website, your product, your service, separates you from the competition. Show them who you are!
- Increase low cost advertising opportunities. Local Search, blogging, coupons, special offers, can all be done from your website.
- Collect data on customer habits and preferences to help guide your online marketing campaign. Analytics are the key to knowing your customer’s needs and how to focus your website and advertising to meet those needs.
- Attract new customers. Online search opens up the possibility of new customers finding your site and learning about your awesome business.
Most importantly the MAP's OnePagePlus© Website will grow with you as your business grows. Starting small, keeping your cost low, you can add a blog, a photo gallery, a products page, even an online store when your ready. For more options and add-ons go to: Extras, Add-ons & More.
Some people say “I have a Facebook Page, that’s all I need!” Our view at MAP’s is Facebook is like a bunch of friends hanging out, talking, spreading the news, awesome! A website takes it to the next level. A website is when you invite those friends into your house, show them around, let them know who you really are. A website helps you get personal.